Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blogging

Gosh, it has been ages since I last blogged. Today had a chance to listen to a prominent blogger Raja Petra, who shares his views under the name of Malaysia Today. He has made me realise how important is to ensure whatever you say and write has to be the truth. If you carry tales, well, if some one believes in what you have said it can cause a lot of damage.

I have been very busy at work lately. Looking at ways how we can manage knowledge and learning as a happily married couple. It is not easy as some will say that learning is superior and some will say that knowledge is superior. When there is a gap in knowledge someone has to learn to overcome the gap. If there is no gap does it mean you dont have to learn. We are human and in everyday's life we have to learn, hence, knowledge and learning cannot be parted.

However, how do we promote knowledge management to many who dont buy in? Many see knowledge as another buzz word or something that is different from what they are doing. We have to by now realise that knowledge management is part and parcel of our daily work. For example, when we start our daily routine we will want to revert back to something that was done before. We dont want to reinvent the wheel, it is a waste of time, not wanting to reinvent the wheel is knowledge management. If we have a gap in trying to do out work, we have to look for something to help us do it. This is what we call learning.

I will try to find out more in trying to explan knowledge management and I hope I will get the right idea.

No comments: